A professional at this position level shall have the following minimum responsibilities:
• Responsible for the design, development, maintenance, and support of new and existing custom business and other such applications for our customers, while working with global service delivery teams.
• Work closely with Senior Manager & Consulting VP to help execute technology consulting engagement.
• At least 4+ years of experience in software development & technical support for enterprise software and systems
• At least 2+ years of recent and hands-on experience with Progress OpenEdge tools & related technologies (Progress ABL, OpenEdge WebSpeed, OpenEdge ABL, Progress 4GL)
• Possess thorough expert level knowledge of Progress OpenEdge architecture software programming and ABL.
• Operating systems (UNIX, AIX, Windows) administration knowledge
Professional Skills Requirements
• Solid analytical and troubleshooting skills specific to software related issues.
• Possesses application design knowledge sufficient to create usable user interfaces both character & graphical
• Possess process engineering skills/experience sufficient to evaluate, recommend improvements, then lead the project after project approval.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including effective listening skills.
• Excellent command of English.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Demonstrated ability to handle a large number of cases efficiently and effectively.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and handle all accountabilities with minimal supervision, while maintaining attention to details.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.