DAS North AmericaMontgomery, AL, USA
Job posting expires at 2019-04-30
Summary of Job Function
Responsible for management and control of inventory products at the location to ensure that all processes and procedures surrounding inventory control are properly executed. This position will work with all departments to achieve optimized inventory levels and project future changes and understands their impact in the system.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Ensure all customer orders are appropriately packed and shipped promptly, accurately and with all necessary documentation.
• Oversee the shipping and receiving process for all products at the location.
• Notifies management of any inventory adjustment due to shortages, short shipments, returns or for any other reason.
• Completes cycle count as requested and communicate any cycle count variances to find root cause of problem to ensure problem from reoccurring.
• Maintain a working knowledge of all products manufactured at facility and how they are assembled.
• Ensures deliveries are schedule on time.
• Foster an environment that promotes teamwork.
• Support company requirements to meet customer goals and objectives.
• Promote and facilitate Open Door process, effective communications and Fair Treatment.
• Participate in Continual Improvement activities.
• Performs other duties and assignments as required.
Education and/or Experience
• Associates degree or equivalent experience
• Automotive manufacturing experience preferred
• Microsoft Office required
• Must be able to work flexible work schedule
• Ability to motivate productivity and work habits
• Strong communication skills
• Strong computer skills