SL Alabama is seeking a Logistics Specialist. This person will be responsible for supporting SL Alabama by providing on-time delivery to our customer while assisting in the management of in-house inventory and addressing customer concerns in a professional and timely manner. Responsible for providing solutions to management to resolve customer issues relating to storage and delivery of product to customer.
1. Responsible for communicating with warehouse staff on 1st and 2nd shift.
2. Downloads and processes the daily customer demand from customer portals.
3. Communicate daily with production about finished goods inventory goals for shipments.
4. Responsible for monitoring MES & WMS to create accurate daily shipments.
5. Responsible for escalating any potential issues arising from production inventory levels that can compromise accurate time deliveries to Management.
6. Responsible for keeping accurate records of returned parts and working with Quality to facilitate accurate processing.
7. Responsible for keeping accurate records of all inventory and labeling issues that affect daily shipments and escalating these issues to management.
8. Responsible for monitoring customer portals for production schedule announcements including delays, stoppages, inceases, or decreases at customer sites.
9. Responsible for communicating customer issues including shipment issues to Management.
10. Interface with Production when necessary to resolve shortage, labeling, inventory and shipment issues.
Please send resumes to email@example.com