LG Chem Michigan IncHolland, MI 49423, USA
안녕하세요, 미시건주 홀랜드에 있는 LG 화학에서 Sales Associate을 채용하고 있습니다.
https://rechargeyourfuture.com/jobs/ 로 들어가셔서 Sales –> Sales Account Associate 에 지원 부탁드립니다.
서류 심사 통과자에 한해서만 개별 연락이 가는 점 양해 부탁드리겠습니다.
많은 관심 부탁드립니다.
Job Title: Sales Account Associate
Company: LG Chem Michigan Inc.
Location: Holland, MI
FLSA Status: Exempt
LG Chem Michigan Inc. (LGCMI) develops and manufactures large lithium ion polymer batteries and packs for electric vehicle (EV) and energy storage applications. LGCMI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LG Chem, a South Korean company that has global operations focused on petrochemical products, information/electronic materials, and advanced batteries. LG Chem is part of the LG Group. Come join the leader in advanced EV batteries! http://www.lgchem.com
We are seeking a Sales Account Associate to work at our state of the art Lithium-Ion battery plant in beautiful Holland, MI. The Sales Associate will manage and support LGCMI’s overall battery cell and pack sales activities to automotive manufacturing companies in the United States.
The primary responsibilities of the Sales Associate are as follows:
• Monitor sales forecast and customer demand, and discuss volume fluctuation and sales discrepancies / plans with HQ
• Execute sales with timely response to customer orders and on-time deliveries
• Support resolving quality issues, providing prompt customer service, planning and implementing 4M changes, managing program timing with close collaboration with internal stakeholders and customers
• Monitor in-house and in-transit inventory in alignment with sales forecast
• Liaison between HQ and CMI to streamline communication on issues and updates across functional teams
• Track and clear account receivables and payables with attention to detail and thorough management of records
• 1~2+ years of experience in customer relations or program management at a large operating/manufacturing environment
• Ability to positively and effectively interact with internal and external customers in a global environment
• Self-starter who is detail-oriented, resourceful and able to work under pressure
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics preferred or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
• Bilingual English/Korean preferred but not required
• Knowledge or experience in battery systems or processes a strong plus
LGCMI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values the diversity of its workforce. AAP/EEO