LG Chem Michigan IncHolland, MI 49423, USA
안녕하세요, 미시건주 홀랜드에 있는 LG 화학에서 Supplier Quality Engineer를 채용하고 있습니다.
https://rechargeyourfuture.com/jobs/ 로 들어가셔서Production –> Quality Assurance Engineer 에 지원 부탁드립니다.
(Job Description은 아래의 내용 참조하시고 Posting이 따로 올라가 있지 않아 Quality Assurance Engineer에 공통으로 지원 부탁드립니다.)
서류 심사 통과자에 한해서만 개별 연락이 가는 점 양해 부탁드리겠습니다.
많은 관심 부탁드립니다.
Job Title: Supplier Quality Engineer (Entry Level)
Company: LG Chem Michigan Inc.
Location: Holland, MI
FLSA Status: Exempt
LG Chem Michigan Inc. (LGCMI) develops and manufactures large lithium ion polymer batteries for electric vehicle (EV) and energy storage applications. LGCMI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of LG Chem, a South Korean company that has global operations focused on petrochemical products, information/electronic materials, and advanced batteries. LG Chem is part of the LG Group. Come join the leader in advanced EV batteries! http://www.lgchem.com
We are seeking a Supplier Quality Engineer to work at our state of the art Lithium-Ion battery plant in beautiful Holland, MI. This position will be responsible for work that includes investigating and troubleshooting battery pack component problems, auditing the suppliers, and inspection process control for the components. His/her functions will also include interaction with internal customers and external vendors to solve urgent and complex problems by identifying and evaluating alternatives to provide support of all in-plant production as required.
• B.S. in Engineering required (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Manufacturing, or related)
• 0 – 2 years of experience in complex mechanical assembly, tooling, and manufacturing in a highly automated and/or automotive engineering environment
• Automotive industry experience is a plus
• Experience with or knowledge of large production lines, PFMEAs, and process control
• Knowledge of Time Studies, Line Balancing, Lean Manufacturing, Bottleneck Analysis
• Excellent communication skills: verbal, written, presentation
• Critical thinking and an analytical mindset
• Knowledge of battery systems or processes a strong plus
• Able to work flexible hours occasionally to support entire production team
• Demonstrated teamwork and effectiveness in accomplishing goals
LGCMI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer that values the diversity of its workforce. AAP/EEO