OrangeShine is an online fashion wholesale marketplace that connects wholesale vendors and retail buyers worldwide. As one of the fastest growing online wholesale marketplaces today, OrangeShine is dedicated to helping manufacturers increase their product line and brand recognition. Understanding each vendor’s unique offerings, we never stop thinking about how we can best tailor our services to each vendor’s needs.
As a growing company, we are seeking a Project Manager who will work with our engineering team and manage development projects.
– Coordinate, define and manage multiple projects
– Research and gather requirements for the project scope
– Plan and execute projects according to the scope
– Work as a liaison between the engineering team and the business team, ensuring all contributors and stakeholders have visibility of the projects
– Develop project schedules and coordinate project status meetings
– Work with project business owner to oversee delivery performance, ensure delivery quality, report scheduling, and execute performance
– Write project documentation
– Communicate project work and status to project contributors and stakeholders.
– Collect and document business processes and requirements from users
– Perform quality check and assurance documents
– Plan, coordinate and deliver user training when applicable
– Work effectively and efficiently in a face-paced environment
– At least three (3) years of experience as a Project Manager or similar role managing projects.
– Experience in e-commerce is a plus
– PMP certification preferred
– Strong organizational skill
– Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
– Strong communication skill
– Analytical problem-solving skills
– Must be able to travel to our DTLA office
– Korean speaking preferred
– Competitive Salary
– Employee and Family Paid Health Insurance (Include Dental, Vision)
– Life Insurance
– Birthday bonus
– Paid Vacation