Sigmagraft. Inc.Fullerton, CA, USA
Job posting expires at 2018-12-31
SigmaGraft, Inc. is seeking an experienced “Industrial Scientist” for the R&D team to participate in and lead ongoing and future research projects. Current research projects are focused on developing organic & inorganic biomaterials and medical devices for dental and orthopedic applications.
The essential job functions or duties of this position are as follows:
• Design and develop new products of medical device industry
• Plan and lead the process of an R&D project
• Maintain good laboratory procedures and practices.
• Adhere to all Safety Procedures especially those involving Chemical Hygiene.
• Ensure good house-keeping practices, and a safe and organized work environment.
• Make detailed observations, analyze data and interpret results.
• Prepare technical reports, summaries, and protocols and perform quantitative analyses.
• Capacity to work in a team with minimal supervision on R&D projects leading to new and improved products.
• Work in compliance with cGMP regulations. Maintain the R&D lab a GMP and safe working environment.
• Oversees adherence to SOPs, Good Clinical Practice and FDA regulations.
• Conducts material synthesis, analysis, product formulation and application testing.
• Designs experiments and communicates results.
• Perform other assigned duties as needed
• +3yrs. industry research experience with master’s degree or +5yrs. industry research experience with bachelor degree
• Biochemistry, Chemistry or related science or engineering background.
• Experience with preparing and analyzing samples, SEM-EDS, FTIR, mechanical testing, and surface characterization, is
• Experience with bioanalysis including SDS-PAGE, ELISA, colorimetric assays, etc., are preferred.
• Excellent attention to details.
• Excellent organization, communication, and writing skills.
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org