Hyundai MOBIS- Georgia Plant
MOBIS Alabama, LLC’s Georgia Plant, located in West Point, Georgia is a Tier 1 supplier to Kia Motors Manufacturing Georgia, LLC (KMMG). The Georgia plant was established on May 17, 2007. MOBIS Georgia is a three (3) shift manufacturing operation that assembles the four major modules (Front Chassis, Rear Chassis, Cockpit, Front End) and the front and rear bumpers for the three (3) vehicles produced by KMMG.
Expectations: Accomplish day to day tactical objectives in support of the company and the department goals. Demonstrates adherence to company policies and procedures in support of safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale (SQDCM) initiatives. Embrace and promotes company core values to establish and maintain a culture committed to ethical practices, legal compliance and a union-free environment. Takes initiative to participate in training and developing opportunities to prepare for current and future challenges.
Role(s): Acts as a liaison between suppliers and MOBIS Georgia to ensure all materials are correctly ordered and delivered promptly in accordance to production schedules. Ensures all procedures of MOBIS Georgia are followed.
Essential Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct and maintain inventory accuracy through cycle counts and quarterly inventories.
• Provide requirements and inventory assessments to Suppliers to ensure efficient operations of all applicable module processes.
• Communicate with CKD and LP suppliers to ensure delivery, payment and ASN confirmation.
• Work with production Control on all trial builds and issue spot PO’s to support the programs ensuring a timely delivery and correct EO level parts.
• Analyze and comprehend all part requirements in accordance with the specifications, frequency of use, outside variables and packaging in order to maintain a minimum stock level in a timely manner.
• Maintain spot PO’S scheduling agreements, source lists, Cogi, material master, ERS and other SAP functions for inventory control and planning accuracy.
• Record production data, including volume produced consumption of raw materials, or quality control measures.
• Compile information such as production rates and progress, material inventories, materials used, or customer information so that status reports can be completed.
• Manage daily and monthly inventory levels and Engineering Change Order schedule.
• Monitor MRP process and daily requirement changes.
• Prepare and analyze transportation cost and planning for saving cost on transportation.
• Maintain SAP Material Master Data for accurate purchase orders.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in Business Management, Supply Chain Management or related field
• 0- 3 years of supply chain management or purchasing experience within a manufacturing environment.
• Bilingual in English and Korean
• PC literate, proficiency with Microsoft Office Products
• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama -Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Short Term Disability/ Long Term Disability
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacation
• Salary range: DOE