Job posting expires at 2018-09-29
My name is Dan and i’m a senior recruiter at Top Staffing-https://top-staffing-inc.com/
Our client company is very successful investment firm specializes in bankruptcy liquidation seeking to hire either part-time (30 hours per week) or full-time administrative/accounting assistant immediately. This position offers competitive salary, great benefits and other perks. Please see requirement below for any qualification inquiry.
Private investment firm is seeking a full-time administrative assistant to support a small team of professionals. The hours are from 9am until 5pm Monday through Friday.
This position offers a competitive salary with an annual bonus (based upon performance), 401k, and health insurance benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.
· Answer incoming calls
· Pull files for audit purposes during tax season
· Order office supplies
· Assist senior analysts with bankruptcy claim files (due diligence process)
· File documents and paperwork
· File documents with the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts under the direct supervision of senior analysts
· Assist controller with collections-related matters
· Light involvement with company’s real estate ventures (working directly with the President of the company)
Desired Skills and Experience
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
· Time management
· Team player
· College degree preferred
Please submit your resume to email@example.com for next step.