Position: Freight Auditor (TEMP)
Freight Auditor/Invoice processing
** This is for TEMP position, Must be able to work 1 year, after(or before) 1 year candidate maybe eligible for full time position in the company.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
July 6th, 2020 or maybe sooner
1. Experience in General office work / Basic Accounting Knowledge
2. Must be fluent in English/Korean
3. Outstanding communication skills and time management skills required
4. Proficient in MS Excel , Powerpoint, and Word
1. Managed simultaneous projects involving Tariff management, Carrier and Invoice management
2. Data mining in Oracle PL/SQL while utilizing JDA TMS to support and maintain the production of over 60 carrier profiles, EDI and KPIs including trouble-shooting, performance and problem resolution.
3. Responsibilities include compiling, formulating, and auditing transportation reports
4. Investigate and resolve any rating discrepancies and confirm resolution with carriers
5. Responsible for processing customer payments and exceptions in a timely and accurate manner to customer accounts.
6. Train carrier and client for proper usage of TMS
7. Reduces the total costs of freight and logistics within the business and reducing as a percentage of total costs.
8. Prepares and reviews contracts, bids, proposals, and vendor agreements for legal correctness, price, and acceptability of items to specifications.
**Please send your resume via E-mail: email@example.com
**Your E-mail subject and file name must be: [SCM_Freight_Auditor] YOUR NAME