fnsSavannah, GA, USA
Job posting expires at 2019-06-22
Company Overview :
FNS, Inc, with over 12 branches in North Americas, is a total logistics service provider on a global scale with a customized approach to meet the client’s needs and demands. FNS is currently seeking for highly energetic and reliable individuals to fill multiple positions at its offices across the United States.
• Warehouse Coordinator (Entry – Junior Level)
• Location : Savannah, GA
• Employment Type : Full – Time
• Competitive Salary
• Managing system data for trans-loading operation
• Making warehouse KPI report
• Staffs’ daily working hour records managing
• Office supply order / Manage
• Accounting and bookkeeping of office expenses
• Trans-loading documentation, scan and upload
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Business-related field
• Korean/English bilingual
• 0-3 years’ equivalent experience
• Extreme attention to detail, strong organization skills and a high sense of urgency and accountability.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under fast paced environment and pressure
• Ability to Multi-task
• A high level of integrity, accuracy, dependability, enthusiasm and confidentiality
• Proficiency in MS Office Products
• Health Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• 401K Employee Retirement Plan
• Additional Benefits Available
All candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S.
FNS INC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Please send your resume to email@example.com