bk보삼

1111 174.***.142.137 2502

아직도 미쉘린이 한국 타이어 보다 잘 나간다는 증거를 보여주지 못하는건가? 아님 안하는건가?

난 수없이 포스팅을 했다 내가 말하는것의 근거를…

• Ri 174.***.38.4

무조건 미쉐린!! 무조건 미쉐린!!!!

• 한타바이러스 201.***.132.37

미슐랭 가이드만 봐도 한타랑은 비교불가지. 별 한개만 있어도 뉴스에 나온다니까.
      한타 공돌아 주말에 마누라한테 혼났니? 회사서 받은 스트레스로 주말 내내 처자다가 마더스데이에 마누리한테 로우킥 맞았니? 출근해서 여기다가 니 화풀면 안되.

• 한타바이러스 201.***.132.37

“난 수없이 포스팅을 했다 내가 말하는것의 근거를…”
      글자는 한글인데 어순은 영어네.
      지난번엔 영어도 개처발렸지. ㅋ

타이어 만들다가 화학물질을 너무 마신거냐?
      뇌가 스펀지처럼 구명이 뽕뽕 뚤린다.
      중추신경이 경화되서 뉴런이 신홀 잘 전달 못해주지.
      그래서 너처럼 잎뒤 꽉 막히게 되는거야.
      걱정되서 하는 얘기니까 병원가보렴.
      한타가 의료보험은 해줄꺼 아냐. 아끼지 말고 의사 만나라.

• 1 107.***.105.27

잊을만 하면 나오네
      재미있는 사람이야

• bk 174.***.18.56

이 정신병자한테 댓글다는 목적이 아닌, 이글을 본 다른분들을 위해
      올립니다.

잘나간다: 많이팔린다, 인지도가높다 라는 뜻을 전제로

https://brandirectory.com/rankings/tyres-10-2018

• alog 131.***.147.144

타알못이라 새로운 거 배우고 갑니다
        1) 브릿지스톤이 일본 브랜드였군요.
        2) 한국타이어가 생각보다 랭킹이 높네요. 인테르 메인스폰서인 피렐리보다 높다니 흠.

• bk 174.***.18.56

사실 한국타이어가 질이 안좋은것도 아니고
      전세계 점유율 7위 정도면 선방하는거임.
      근데 이 정신병자가 말하는 세계 1위 기술력도 아니고
      세계1위 판매량도 아니고
      세계1위 인지도는 더더욱 아님.

그리고 분명히 말해두는데 저 정신병자는 타이어 엔지니어가 절때 아님.

• 1111 173.***.229.14

so now you admit that we are the best?? we have been and will be the best for a long time.. comparing us to michelin is like comparing the d league team to the raptors bro

• 한타바이러스 201.***.164.106

뭐지?
          지난번에 영어 처발려서 영어 안쓸줄 알았더만 또또 무식한 소릴 하고 있네.
          7위면 선방했다잖아. 그말은 한타의기대 수준은 그보다도 나쁜데 그나마 7등 했다고. 한국말 몰라?
          그리고 the best? 한타는 7등이라구 7등. the best는 미세린이고. 영어도 할줄 몰라?
          스스로 무덤을 파니?
          내가 위에서 말했듯 넌 뇌가 스펀지처럼 되서 그런거니까 얼른 병원가서 CT라도 찍어봐라. 고집부리지 말고.
          혹시 한타 보험으로는 제대로된 병원 못가는거니?

• bk 174.***.12.168

Who said anything about “the best?” Didnt learn how to read?
      And ur right comparing Hankooks to the Raptors.
      They good about 75% treadlife (up until Conference finals) and motherfuckers start choking crazy. You will see what i mean.
      I too have my money on the Raptors but Lowry will disappear like when Thanos snapped his infinity stones. Happened before and will happen again.

• 1111 99.***.26.101

I’m shocked by your comments. The Raptors..no Kawahi by himself can single handedly masscure the warriors and destroy them into pieces… if you don’t believe me…just wait couple more days.. The raptors will embrass splash brothers and will hand them the worst series ever, and they will not win one game bro.. it really isn’t a joke if you think about it especially after what Kawahi has shown last night

• bk 174.***.17.240

Lmao Kawahi? Lolllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
      Learn how to spell u idiot its Kawhi.

Because hes so great he got Zaza’d a few years back and never came back cuz he pissed at the management. Sounds like a typical player that psychopaths like you would cheer for.
      Lemme know when ur boi beats Giannis.

• 1111 174.***.135.64

you must be from wisconsin or something. giannis is a media hyped overreacted greak freak that is going to get assissnated by my boy jeremy lin in the next round. I expect jeremy to at least score 20 ppg and 15 apg per game in the next series. giannis will embrass himself and my toronto raptors will murder these small market bucks. it will be 4-0. the series is already over

• bk 174.***.19.158

You are a psychopath in every aspect, not just the tires.
      You got ur money on that 4-0? I expect the odds to be great cuz
      its never gonna happen. Your Raptors took 7 games plus a miracle rim bounce to win the last series. Raptors were suppose to win. It wasnt an upset. And whos gonna guard Giannis? Jeremy Lin? Lmao

• 1111 173.***.229.14

Giannis is the most overrated player I have ever seen in every sports history.. yes he is tall and he is long but he is weak. he has no muscles.. my boy paskal will lay a finger on him and giannis will fall and cry like a cry baby to the refs.. you know that from bottom of ur heart that refs won every game for the bucks in that boston series. khris middleton’s ceiling is kyle korver. maybe one day.. he will shoot like korver but he still has a long way to go. the bucks are in trouble because my boy jeremy lin will destroy the bucks in half

• bk 174.***.19.158

Can you just stfu and put ur money down on that 4-0?
      It will be the easiest money ill ever make.

• 1111 173.***.229.14

hell yes. I put money down on that 4-0. let me tell you something here.. no one.. and no nba team is a match for my toronto raptors and kawaii leonard

• bk 174.***.19.158

The odds: Raptors in 4 (+2500)
      Lmao

I really hope you win and finally afford to see a psychiatrist.
      I mean it.

• 1111 173.***.229.14

I will explain why its 4-0. Lowry VS Bledsoe: Lowry is more experienced and is better player stat wise. Kawaii VS Giannis: comparing these two are like comparing curry VS Ty Lawson. Enough explained

• bk 174.***.19.158

Lowry PER 16.5
          Bledsoe PER 19.3

Kawhi PER 25.8
          Giannis PER 30.9

Good luck on that +2500 odds. Lmao fucktard

• 1111 173.***.229.14

obviously, you aint know nuttin about ball. you play ball like 2k, only the analytics. let me explain something, you don’t play ball with a computer or stats. its all about the heart. who wants it more, who wants to show more. and from the way it looks its all about Kawaii Lenoard who is capable of doing that and dropping some crazy numbers…

• bk 174.***.3.85

Well between analysis and ur words, id take analytics anyday of the week, twice on weekends.

• bk 174.***.13.219

Ayyy where that retard that put money on Raptors in 4? Lmao
      Dont be shy now

• 1111 173.***.229.14

I’m a true raptor fan. I stand behind them and they stand behind me. the first game was blown away by the refs. it will be 4-1 by the end of the series. I gurantee my name behind that bk. it will be an easy one for me bc lowry and paskcal is on fire and they will destroy any player on any given night for the bucks. just watch in couple days you will witness my great raptors to take the crown by beating golden state

• bk 174.***.10.242

I dont give a fuck if u stand behind them acting like you Drake or someshit. Raptors actually had a great game. Lowry 30? 7 for 9 behind the arc? It was suppose to be his night and yet they lost. Bucks have so much more depth than your Chokers, where Kawhi had to be on the floor 42 minutes compared to Giannis’ 37. Like I said, it was suppose to be the Raptors night, but motherfuckers celebrated another annual choke fest.

Now youve gone for 4-1? Lmao fuckimg man up and admit ur wrong. Nobody wants to hear your fanboi excuses LOL

• 1111 99.***.0.226

It is crystal clear my raptors are better than ur wisconsin bucks. Leonard has 4 rings while ginannis is a baby

• bk 174.***.15.7

Ayyyyyy where that bitchass that went for 4-1 this time lmao
      Isnt it harder to be this wrong

• 1111 99.***.26.101

Bk I put all my money and all I have for raptors 4-3… yes bucks did pretty good in the series but its obvious at the end of the day raptors will take the series…

• bk 174.***.7.169

Why is it obvious the Raptors have no depth nam sayin?
      They cant even afford to have secondary units play.
      I mean ur boi Jeremy Lin had his ass glued to the bench whats up wit that

• 1111 174.***.17.111

Jeremy is arguably the best defender in league today in his respective position..in game 4 Jeremy by himself will take over and put on a show…giannis is nothing he is a over hyped player who only cares about his stats

Cancel