Hyundai/Kia 1st Tier SupplierWest Point, GA
West Point, GA에 위치한 Hyundai/Kia 1st Tier Supplier 업체에서 Bilingual Korean Quality Control Specialist를 채용합니다. 관심있으신 인재들의 많은 지원 바랍니다.
The Bilingual Korean Program Manager’s responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Working with Company Headquarters and Company plant cross-functional teams, the Program Manager leads the company’s development and new business teams for various launch initiatives. Specifically, manage the Company cross functional team to meet project timing for all model refreshes, and new programs. Meet and manage weekly review meetings with OEM customers to meet deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities (but not limited to):
• Create and manage master timelines for seat program refreshes, as well as new program launches
• Develop program scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed program plan to track progress – including regular review meeting& for project timing/status with management and all stakeholders.
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope; schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders to ensure smooth launch of programs
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Ability to travel to customer sites for meetings, updates, launch support, etc.
• Ability to travel to Korea as needed for pilot build
Technical Skills Required:
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office/Microsoft Project
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer-facing and internal communication skills
• Preferred- 3+ years of Program Management experience
• Required – 3+ years of automotive experience
• Preferred – Tier I automotive experience
• Preferred – Bilingual in Korean/English
• Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
레쥬메를 보내주실때 지원하는 Job Title을 함께 기재해서 보내주시길 바랍니다.